After clicking Edit Test Options from the item menu (), scroll down to the sixth section titled Show Test Results and Feedback to Students.
The section allows you to set what results students see after they submit their assessment.
1.) When [Dropdown box]
The first drop-down box is where you can set when the students see results and feedback.
The options are:
- After Submission - Results are available any time after the student submits their assessment.
- One-Time View - Results and Feedback are only available one time immediately after the student submits their assignment.
- On Specific Date - Results and Feedback are available on a specific date in the future for students to see.
- After Due Date - Results and Feedback become available once the due date has passed.
- After Availability End Date - Results and Feedback become available once the availability end date has passed.
- After Attempts are Graded - Results and Feedback become available after all student attempts for that assignment have been completed and graded.
2.) Score per Question
The Score per Question checkbox allows students to see how many points each question was worth and how many points they received for each question individually.
The checkboxes here are All Answers, Correct, and Submitted. This will allow students to see all possible answers choices, only the correct answer choice, and/or the student's submitted answers. You can have all boxes checked, or any combination of the three.
If you have written any feedback for questions in the assessment, you can make it visible here by checking the box to allow Feedback.
5.) Show Incorrect Questions
This option will distinguish between the questions students got correct and the ones they got wrong. Questions they answered incorrectly will be marked as incorrect, and questions they answered correctly will be marked as correct. If this box is unchecked, there will not be a visual marker telling the students which ones they answered incorrectly; however, if you have the boxes checked under the Answers section (refer to Part 3), students can see which answer they put and which answer is correct.
Please sign in to leave a comment.