If you are having trouble finding your Assessments, follow the steps below:
To locate your Assessments:
- Click into the Module on the left sidebar that your assessment should be in. For example, if you're looking for "Module 2 Quiz," you will click on "Module 2."
- A new window should open titled with the corresponding Module number.
- Scroll down until you see your assessment.
- Click on the title of the assessment to enter the assessment page.
- You have successfully located and accessed your assessment.
If you do not see your assignments either under the "Assessments" link on the course menu or under the Module pages, there are two possible reasons for this:
- The due date of the assessment has passed. Check your course schedule to confirm the due date for a given assessment. If you have missed the due date for any assessment, please contact your instructor.
- Some instructors choose to release assessments to students at specific times to better control the flow of material in a given course. If that is the case, the assessment will become available/visible to you on the dates that are listed in the course schedule. If the course schedule states that an assessment should be visible and you cannot see it, please contact Online Course Technical Support as well as your instructor.
Article is closed for comments.