If you are having trouble finding your Assignments, the following information may be helpful:
To locate your Assignments:
- Click into the Module on the left sidebar that your assignment should be in. For example, if you're looking for "Module 2 Assignment," you will click on "Module 2."
- A new window should open titled with the corresponding Module number.
- Scroll down until you see your assignment(It should be something similar to the following image).
- Click on the title of the assignment to enter the assignment page.
- You have successfully located and accessed your assignment.
If you still cannot see your Assignment listed, continue to Part C.
If you do not see your assignments either under the "Assignments" link on the course menu or under the Module pages, there are two possible reasons:
- The due date of the assignment has passed. Check your course schedule to confirm the due date for a given assignment. If you have missed the due date for any assignment, please contact your instructor.
- Some instructors choose to release assignments to students at specific times to better control the flow of material in a given course. If that is the case, the assignments will become available/visible to you on the dates that are listed in the course schedule. If the course schedule states that an assignment should be visible and you cannot see it, please contact your instructor or Online Course Technical Support for assistance.
Article is closed for comments.