The following will detail the steps required for installing many of the most stable Internet Browsers.
Installing Google Chrome:
- Click to download Google Chrome.
- Click the Download or Install button (It should look like the image below)
- If a "Terms of Service" window appears, click Accept
- Follow the instructions that appear once the download has started!
- Click to download Mozilla Firefox.
- Click the "Firefox Free Download" button (It should look like the image below)
- Follow the instructions on the screen that appear once you click the Download button
Note: If you do not see a screen with instructions, follow these instructions below
- Click Run
- Follow this instructions that appear in the Installer Pop-up Window
- Firefox should now be installed!
- After the download, a pop-up window should appear
- Drag the Firefox icon into the Applications folder
- Firefox should now be installed and you can open it from the Applications folder
Installing Safari (Mac):
Note: Safari should come already installed with OS X Mavericks for Macs. If you have issues or need to reinstall
- You may use Software Update to update Safari, or you may reinstall OS X.
- Follow these instructions to do so.
- If you need to install an older version of Safari, you may use the following link
Installing Microsoft Edge (Windows):
- Download Internet Explorer and check for updates
- Select the language you wish to install and use Internet Explorer and click Download
- In the download pop-up window, click Run and follow the instruction provided in the window (click continue when necessary)
- You should then be prompted to Restart Now or Restart Later, choose one and Internet Explorer should now be downloaded.