As the instructor, you have the option to open your courses yourself on either the University start date for courses or earlier. To do so, follow these steps below:
- Login to your course in Blackboard Learn.
- Go to the bottom left sidebar menu labeled "Control Panel."
- Click on "Customization" and then click "Properties."
- Here you may choose to immediately make the course available or select specific dates you would like the course availability to begin and end. Students will not be able to see the course until the specified start date and if you choose to set and end date students will no longer see the course beyond that date.
- Once the desired settings have been entered click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.