If an adaptive release is set for an assignment, only the students who have been added to the release will be able to see/access the assignment.
Configuring an Adaptive release
- Set the specific dates you'd like the student(s) to have access to the assignment described in How can I edit Due Dates?
- Click Submit to save the dates.
- Once again access the context menu mentioned in the above header only this time select Adaptive Release.
- If present, remove the checks in the boxes for "Display After" and "Display Until"
- NOTE: If this is not done the assignment will be unavailable to all students
The content item is visible to all users until a Membership criterion is created. Users must be specified in the Username list or must be in a selected Group.
Add a single user, a list of users, or add Blackboard groups to this section to specify who should access the item.
- Scroll down to Section 2. Membership and click Browse.
- Now you may click Go with the search field blank to display all users or use the search filters to narrow your results.
- You may also add membership by group instead of individual by moving groups from the "Items to Select" column to the "Selected Items column"
- Once you have located the desired student(s) scroll to the bottom of the user window and click Submit.
- Ensure once again the "Display After" and "Display Until" boxes are NOT checked then click the Submit button at the bottom or top of the page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.