If an adaptive release is set for an assignment, only the students who have been added to the release will be able to see/access the assignment.
Configuring an Adaptive release
- Set the specific dates you'd like the student(s) to have access to the assignment described in How can I edit Due Dates?
- Click Submit to save the dates.
- Once again access the context menu mentioned in the above header only this time select Adaptive Release.
- If present, remove the checks in the boxes for "Display After" and "Display Until"
- NOTE: If this is not done the assignment will be unavailable to all students
The content item is visible to all users until a Membership criterion is created. Users must be specified in the Username list or must be in a selected Group.
Add a single user, a list of users, or add Blackboard groups to this section to specify who should access the item.
- Scroll down to Section 2. Membership and click Browse.
- Now you may click Go with the search field blank to display all users or use the search filters to narrow your results.
- You may also add membership by group instead of individual by moving groups from the "Items to Select" column to the "Selected Items column"
- Once you have located the desired student(s) scroll to the bottom of the user window and click Submit.
- Ensure once again the "Display After" and "Display Until" boxes are NOT checked then click the Submit button at the bottom or top of the page.