Depending on instructor settings, your rubric may be available before completing the assignment with or without scoring indications, or it may only appear after the assignment has been graded.
1) If your assignment rubric is available before the assignment is graded you may view it by clicking the title of your assignment.
2) Now click the "View Rubric" button under Assignment Information shown below.
3) A new window should open displaying the rubric, similar to the image below.
If your rubric is only available after an assignment has been graded follow these steps to access it.
1) Click "My Grades"(NOTE: This may be title differently depending on teacher preference) located on the main course menu.
2) Now hover your mouse pointer over the item in question and you should see the "View Rubric" button appear as shown below.
3) Click the "View Rubric" Button and a new window should open displaying the rubric.
Article is closed for comments.