All items from assignments and tests, to Discussions and lesson content will be located within the Module Content Areas (These will usually be linked in the sidebar and named according to each module lesson).
Because this content is all created natively there is no need for a 3rd party HTML editor, the built in editor may be used to edit content. Though content is simple to edit in the courses, any extensive changes (Removing/Adding assignments, major changes to module content) should not be done without first consulting an Instructional Designer.
1. Ensure that Edit Mode is enabled by look at the top right of your screen while viewing the course.
- It should look like this:
- If it does not say ON then just click on the word OFF to enable it.
2. Now find the item you would like to make changes to and click the small gray circle with an arrow next to the item name and select Edit. (Note: For tests you will select "Edit Test Options" instead)
3. Within the edit area you may adjust the content just as you would with any word editor. Once you have completed your changes click on the Submit button at the bottom right to commit them and return to the module page.