Access your course by first logging into Blackboard Learn.
- Navigate to and click on "Courses" in the left-hand menu.
- On the Courses page ensure "Current Courses" is displayed at the top for current semester courses. If you need to access a previous semester that may be selected in the drop-down after clicking on current courses.
If you are unable to locate your course in Blackboard, there are a few possible solutions:
1) Check myBama to confirm that you are enrolled in the course.
- If myBama indicates that you are enrolled, continue to the next solution.
2) The course has not yet been made visible in Blackboard
- Most courses open the day classes start for each semester (unless instructed otherwise by the professor of the course).
- If the semester has started and your course is still not showing up, you may contact Online Course Technical Support.
Article is closed for comments.