The preferred method for adding a video link to a discussion post or assignment is via the Insert/Edit link button.
Adding the link via the Insert/Edit link button
1. Left click in the message box to choose the location for the video link.
2. In the message tool bar, click on the Insert/Edit link button ().
3. In the dialogue box that appears enter the following information:
- Url - The web address of the video.
- Text to display - This will be the clickable text that takes people to your video.
- Title - This can be left blank
- Open link in - This will need to be set to "New Window".
4. Once all information has been entered and the link is set to open in a new window click Save.
5. The link should now be visible in the message box at the selected location.
6. The link can be changed or updated by clicking on the Insert/Edit link button() again while the link is selected.