- Make sure you are not using a Chromebook. Chromebooks don’t work as well with Blackboard or Flip.
- Make sure you are clicking on the discussion link inside the course rather than trying to create your own Flip account. Clicking on the link inside of the course should take you directly to Flip once you login in using your MyBama login credentials.
- If students state that they are waiting on a code to be sent to them, that means that they tried to login using their personal email account.
- If they tried to create an account on their own, they have to logout of that account or Flip will not let them login with their myBama credentials.
- Make sure you have set up your DUO account through the university. There are instructions on how to do this in the emails you recently received from UAEC, and it looks this:
Step-by-step instructions for activation and authentication, as well as general information regarding DUO can be found on the Office of Information Technology at https://oit.ua.edu/service/duo/
4. Try switching web browsers if you haven’t done that already. Flip tends to remember failed login attempts, so you need to switch web browsers or clear your cache.
Please sign in to leave a comment.